Translate

Friday, February 18, 2011

"Nobody Knows The Trouble I've Seen"

Lyrics: Nobody knows the trouble I've seen Nobody knows but Jesus Nobody knows the trouble I've seen Glory, Hallelujah Sometimes I'm up, sometimes I'm down, ohh, yes Lord Sometimes I'm almost To the ground, oh yes, Lord Nobody knows the trouble I've seen Nobody knows but Jesus Anybody knows the trouble I've seen Glory, Hallelujah If you got there before I do, oh yes Lord Tell all my friends, I'm Coming too, oh yes Lord Nobody knows the trouble I've seen Nobody knows but Jesus Nobody knows the trouble I've seen Glory, Hallelujah Although you see me Goin' on so, oh yes I have my trials, here below Ohh yes, Lord Oh, nobody knows the trouble I've seen Nobody knows but Jesus Nobody knows the trouble I've seen Glory, Hallelujah Ohh, glory, Hallelujah Songwriters: COOKE, SAM Click Here For Video. Source: Youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment