Translate

Monday, July 28, 2014

The World's Biggest Fool

Lyrics:

Never thought I'd ever be best in the world at anything
Like Babe Ruth with a bat or Muhammad Ali in the ring
But that was before you came my way and made me all I am today
Bigger they come harder they fall and me I'm the biggest fool of all

Next stop just up ahead a treat for all the family
The world's largest broken heart on display for all to see
Get the Guinness Book folks on the phone
It's a new world's record for bein' alone
Bigger they come harder they fall and me I'm the biggest fool of all

I'm the world's biggest fool everybody knows my name
Folks all come from miles around just to see me hit the ground
Just to watch me take a fall
I'm the world's biggest fool that's my claim to fame
From Tennessee to Tokyo I've hit a new record low
I'm the biggest fool of all

I'm the world's biggest fool...
Tennessee to Tokyo I've hit a new record low
I'm the biggest fool of all

By: The Tractors

Click Here for video.

Source: youtube.com

No comments:

Post a Comment