Translate

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Nobody Knows The Trouble I've Seen

Lyrics:

Nobody knows the trouble I've seen
Nobody knows my sorrow
Nobody knows the trouble I've seen
Glory, Hallelujah
Sometimes I'm up, sometimes
I'm down, ohh, yes Lord
Sometimes I'm almost
To the ground, oh yes, Lord
Nobody knows the trouble I've seen
Nobody knows but Jesus
Anybody knows the trouble I've seen
Glory, Hallelujah
If you got there before
I do, oh yes Lord
Tell all my friends, I'm
Coming too, oh yes Lord
Nobody knows the trouble I've seen
Nobody knows but Jesus
Nobody knows the trouble I've seen
Glory, Hallelujah
Although you see me
Goin' on so, oh yes
I have my trials, here below
Ohh yes, Lord
Oh, nobody knows the trouble I've seen
Nobody knows but Jesus
Nobody knows the trouble I've seen
Glory, Hallelujah
Ohh, glory, Hallelujah

Source: Louis Armstrong - Nobody Knows The Trouble I've Seen Lyrics | MetroLyrics

Other Lyrics:

Nobody knows de trouble I’ve seenNobody knows de trouble but JesusNobody knows de trouble I’ve seenGlory Hallelujah!
Sometimes I’m up, sometimes I’m downOh, yes, LordSometimes I’m almost to de groun’Oh, yes, Lord
Although you see me goin’ ‘long soOh, yes, LordI have my trials here belowOh, yes, Lord 
If you get there before I doOh, yes, LordTell all-a my friends I’m coming tooOh, yes, Lord
 

Video:


 Source: youtube.com

No comments:

Post a Comment