Translate

Monday, April 11, 2011

I'm A Nut

Lyrics: I'm an acorn, small and round Lying on the cold, cold ground Everyone walks over me That is why I'm cracked you see I'm a nut! I'm a nut! I'm a nut! I'm a nut! Called myself on the telephone You to hear my golden tone Asked me out for a little date Picked me up about half past eight I'm an acorn, small and round Lying on the cold, cold ground Everyone walks over me That is why I'm cracked you see I'm a nut! (Click, click with tongue) I'm a nut! (Click, click with tongue) I'm a nut! (Click, click with tongue) Called myself on the telephone Just to hear my golden tone Asked me out for a little date Picked me up about half past eight I'm a nut! (Click, click with tongue) I'm a nut! (Click, click with tongue) I'm a nut! (Click, click with tongue) Took myself to the movie show Stayed too late and said "Let's go" Took my hand and led me out Drove me home and gave a shout! I'm a nut! (Click, click with tongue) I'm a nut! (Click, click with tongue) I'm a nut! (Click, click with tongue) Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment