Translate

Friday, August 9, 2013

Knockin'

Lyrics: Artist: Carolina Chocolate Drops If you come a knockin’ honey I don’t mind but if you’re not here for loving well baby don’t waste my time If you come a knockin’ honey I don’t mind but if you’re not here for loving well baby don’t waste my time There’s chicken in the fridge, half a bottle of wine, sit and eat your fill and give me what is mine Chicken in the fridge, half a bottle of wine, sit and eat your fill and gimme gimme gimme gimme Show me the money, show me the money, show me the money and the milk and the honey Show me the money, show me the money, show me the money and the milk and the honey Show me the money, show me the money, show me the money and the milk and whooo I was watching your lips as we were walking you were talking I wasn’t listening but watching your lips I was watching your lips while we were walking you were talking I wasn’t listening but watching your lips Down to the corner store and right back up the stairs Down to the corner store and right back up the stairs If you come a knockin’ honey I don’t mind but if you’re not here for loving well baby don’t waste my time If you come a knockin’ honey I don’t mind but if you’re not here for loving well baby don’t waste my time There’s chicken in the fridge, half a bottle of wine, sit and eat your fill and give me what is mine Chicken in the fridge, half a bottle of wine, sit and eat your fill and gimme gimme gimme gimme Show me the money, show me the money, show me the money and the milk and the honey Show me the money, show me the money, show me the money and the milk and the honey Show me the money, show me the money, show me the money and the milk and ahh Click Here for video. Source: Internet

No comments:

Post a Comment