Translate

Friday, March 28, 2014

I Got a Pea

Lyrics:

A kids’ song by Bryant Oden

Chords and Lyrics

CDG EM kapo 2nd fret
C D G
Intro
C              D                         G               EM
Today for show and tell I’m so escited I might yell
  C                  D                          G         EM
I can’t wait to show you- it’s so cool
C                             D                               G                      EM
I went to grandma’s yesterday …. worked in her garden the whole day
C                                 D                       G
she let me bring some veggies here to school.
C                              D                    G                                      EM
I gotta carrot I gotta yam I gotta a green bean fresh not in a can
           C                                                  D
I gotta potato, and as you can probably see
C    D                G
     I also gotta pea
           C                 D     G                                    EM
I gotta pea, I gotta pea. Why is everyone laughing at me?
         C                       D               G                EM       C                  D                      G
So If you find a little pea on the floor after I leave I think it probably belongs to me.
C D G Em    C D G

Interlude

I got a pumkin, I gotta squash. I got some lettuce I still need to wash
I got an onion, And some broccoli
I also gotta pea
I gotta pea, I gotta pea. Why is everyone lauging at me?
So If you find a little pea on the floor after I leave I think it probably belongs to me.
So If you find a little pea on the floor after I leave I think it probably belongs to me.



Source: Youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment