Translate

Friday, March 28, 2014

This Song Is Stuck Inside My Head

Lyrics:

Bryant Oden

G                         D                      C                G
This song is stuck inside my head and it won’t go away
G                      D                      C                      D
It started when I first woke up and It’s been here all day
G                D          C                     D
I don’t understand it. Why did this one stick?
G                            D                      C              D                  G
There’s so many cooler songs I wish my brain would pick!   
This song is stuck inside my head  And I can’t get it out.
What makes it even worse is that that’s what this song’s about
The doctor said don’t worry. It won’t stay for long
But every time I go to her She’s humming this dumb song.
I hope you never hear it. But if you do, be strong.
Hey I think the stupid thing is finally gone)
NOPE!



Source: Youtube.com

No comments:

Post a Comment