Translate

Friday, August 9, 2013

Corn Shuckin'

Lyrics: Ray Griff) I was barely past the stage of baby bottles At an age when little legs first start to toddle When my pa saw I could stand he thought I would be a man Once I got the feel of blisters on my hands Shuckin' corn shuckin' corn shuckin' corn shuckin' corn From early morning until dusk we stripped away the blades of husk Shuckin' corn shuckin' corn I stood right along beside my two big brothers And it got so we depended on each other There was little time for fun underneath the summer sun And it seemed to me like work was never done shuckin' corn shuckin' corn Through the years this life of mine has kind mellowed I'm the father of a bright eyed little fellow You ain't seen a closer pair he goes with me everywhere And you can bet your boots he'll always do his share Shuckin' corn shuckin' corn... Songwriters RAY GRIFF Read more: Porter Wagoner - Shuckin' Corn Lyrics | MetroLyrics Click Here For Video. Click Here for another version video. Source: Internet

No comments:

Post a Comment