Translate

Friday, August 16, 2013

Crumbs From The Table

Lyrics:

Recorded by Connie Smith and Nat Stuckey
Written by Barbara Miller

G               D7           G          C
Lord bless your children who walk in perfection
G             D7          G
Who manage to master Your will
                D7       G              C
Give them their share of sweet milk and wild honey
G                D7                G
Provide bread of life till they're filled

C                                 G
Feed the children but give me the crumbs from the table
                   G7         D7
I'll wait for them down on my knees
C                               G
I'd be ever so grateful for the crumbs from the table
                    D7        G
For strength needed to follow Thee

             D7        G            C
Lord I'm not worthy to eat from the platter
G              D7        G
For I'm just a beggar in need
        D7         G                C
Satisfy others but when they're all finished
G          D7            G
Dear Jesus have mercy on me

Repeat #2

                    D7        C  G
For strength needed to follow Th-ee

Click Here For Video.

Source: Youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment