Translate

Friday, August 16, 2013

Indian Love Call

Lyrics:

Recorded by Slim Whitman
Written by Otto Harbach, Oscar Hammerstein II, Rudolf Friml

C    G7   C         G7   C
Ooo  ooo  ooo  ooo  ooo  ooo 

                 F     G7  C
When I'm calling y-ou  oo  oo
                F     G7  C
Will you answer t-oo  oo  oo 
             C7               F
That means I offer my love to you to be your own

                           C                    G7
If you refuse me I will be blue and waiting all alone
                F            G7           C
But if when you hear my love call ringing clear
F     G7    C
Ooo   ooo   ooo  
                C7                F
And I hear your answering echo so dear
C           F
Ooo   ooo   ooo

                     C
Then I will know our love will come true
                 F       G7        C
You'll belong to me I'll belong to you
 
                 F       G7        C
You'll belong to me I'll belong to you
 
Click Here For Video. 

Source: Youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment